This page is to provide access to CT Russell's publications or related materials in file formats compatible with the e-Sword X Bible application for the Mac.
e-Sword X can be purchased and installed from the Apple store.
1. Use the links below to download the files to the Mac computer you have e-Sword X installed on.
2. Start Finder, click the "Go" menu option and then click the "Downloads" menu option.
3. Click the toolbar icon for the sort order and click "Date Added". The downloaded files should appear at the top of the list.
4. Select all of the e-Sword files in the Downloads directory, click the "Edit" menu option and then click the "Copy x items" menu option (x will be the number of files selected).
Click the "Go" menu option
, hold down the "Option" key and click the "Library" menu option.
6. Bowse to this directory: Library/Containers/Net.e-sword.e-Sword-X/Data/Library/Application Support/
Click the "Edit" menu option and then click the "Paste x items" menu option
(x will be the number of files copied).
8. Start the e-Sword X application.
6 Volumes of Studies in the Scriptures and Tabernacle Shadows
Zion's Watchtower and Herald of Christ's Presence (1879-1916)
What Pastor Russell Wrote for the Overland Monthly
What Pastor Russell Said (Question Book)
Pastor Russell's Sermons
Expanded Biblical Comments
New Brunswick Topical Index
Daily Devotional Files
Songs in the Night